- 126 Huber St, Madison, MS 39110
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2188 Sqft
- Great home only 1 year old. Two fireplaces, one inside and one outside. One of the larger lots in Stillhouse Creek with lots of trees. Covered porches on the front and rear of home. Patio has been extended in the back. Heat Pine flooring along with some carpeted bedrooms. An office has been made out of the garage storage room.
- 12 Gallaghers Pass, Ridgeland, MS 39157
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2600 Sqft
- Don't miss this one owner home close to everything. Only minutes from the Natchez Trace, Reservoir and I-55. Small yard for those tired of working in the yard. Heart Pine Floors and ceramic tile through out the home. High ceilings perfect for your best furniture.
- 907 Oak Trail Dr, Canton, MS 39046
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2405 Sqft
- Great home on the Deerfield Country Club golf course. Enjoy the views from the pergola in the backyard. Brick pavers in Kitchen and Family Rooms. Carpet in the bedrooms. Formal Dining room has been used as an office, bedroom, and, OH YES, a Formal Dining Room. Open Kitchen with large island for additional counter top space. Don't miss the walk in panty off the Kitchen. Golf cart garage is perfect for additional storage if you don't have a golf cart. Covered area off the golf cart garage for your grill. Large Master ...
- 204 Devereaux Ct, Madison, MS 39110
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 3134 Sqft
- Great home ready for new owner. Tree shaded lot has over one half acre for your enjoyment with a peaceful tree covered view out back. This is a four bedroom with a Bonus Room over the garage. You also have Formal Dining and Living Rooms. Super for anyone needing space to spread out in. Workshop at the end of the driveway has electricity. Great for storage or anything else you need. All windows have been replaced with Pella windows. Kitchen has been updated.
- 5132 Kaywood Cir, Jackson, MS 39211
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2382 Sqft
- DON'T MISS THIS JEWEL!!! Your clients will love this home. Very well cared for 4 bedroom home on one level. Large backyard great for families, pets, or entertaining. Screened in porch perfect for those of us who enjoy the outdoors, but not the bugs. Spacious kitchen with plenty of storage. Walk-in closets in all bedrooms but one. Other closets allow for more storage inside. Don't miss the office/workshop outside by the carport. Perfect for office, sewing, etc. Large Formal Dining can handle most dining sets. Loads ...
- 348B Brendalwood Cv, Brandon, MS 39047
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths
- Repainted inside and out. Ready for a new tenant. Large deck on rear of home perfect for relaxing or entertaining.