- 4720 Shadowwood Dr, Jackson, MS 39211
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2357 Sqft
- Beautiful spacious one story home in amazing condition is located within walking distance to Jackson Academy. It has Dual Master Bedrooms with on-suite baths. The third Full Bath is situated between the other two bedrooms. Updated Kitchen with hand made Mexican tile and a five burner gas stove has lots of room for entertaining (great refrigerator stays if desired). Relax and dine on your screened porch overlooking this peaceful back yard and deck. Circular driveway adds plenty of parking.
- 204 Devereaux Ct, Madison, MS 39110
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 3134 Sqft
- Great home ready for new owner. Tree shaded lot has over one half acre for your enjoyment with a peaceful tree covered view out back. This is a four bedroom with a Bonus Room over the garage. You also have Formal Dining and Living Rooms. Super for anyone needing space to spread out in. Workshop at the end of the driveway has electricity. Great for storage or anything else you need. All windows have been replaced with Pella windows. Kitchen has been updated.
- 126 Huber St, Madison, MS 39110
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2188 Sqft
- Great home only 1 year old. Two fireplaces, one inside and one outside. One of the larger lots in Stillhouse Creek with lots of trees. Covered porches on the front and rear of home. Patio has been extended in the back. Heat Pine flooring along with some carpeted bedrooms. An office has been made out of the garage storage room.
- 5132 Kaywood Cir, Jackson, MS 39211
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2382 Sqft
- DON'T MISS THIS JEWEL!!! Your clients will love this home. Very well cared for 4 bedroom home on one level. Large backyard great for families, pets, or entertaining. Screened in porch perfect for those of us who enjoy the outdoors, but not the bugs. Spacious kitchen with plenty of storage. Walk-in closets in all bedrooms but one. Other closets allow for more storage inside. Don't miss the office/workshop outside by the carport. Perfect for office, sewing, etc. Large Formal Dining can handle most dining sets. Loads ...
- 12 Gallaghers Pass, Ridgeland, MS 39157
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2600 Sqft
- Don't miss this one owner home close to everything. Only minutes from the Natchez Trace, Reservoir and I-55. Small yard for those tired of working in the yard. Heart Pine Floors and ceramic tile through out the home. High ceilings perfect for your best furniture.
- 107 Annandale Pkwy E, Madison, MS 39110
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 2947 Sqft
- Great home for large or small families. Huge screened in porch great for entertaining on those nice evenings we have. Deck offer plenty of room for overflow. The Bonus Room over the garage has a full bath. It could be your 5th bedroom. Spacious kitchen perfect for those who enjoy cooking. The breakfast area opens to a keeping room off the kitchen.