- 907 Oak Trail Dr, Canton, MS 39046
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2405 Sqft
- Great home on the Deerfield Country Club golf course. Enjoy the views from the pergola in the backyard. Brick pavers in Kitchen and Family Rooms. Carpet in the bedrooms. Formal Dining room has been used as an office, bedroom, and, OH YES, a Formal Dining Room. Open Kitchen with large island for additional counter top space. Don't miss the walk in panty off the Kitchen. Golf cart garage is perfect for additional storage if you don't have a golf cart. Covered area off the golf cart garage for your grill. Large Master ...
- 102 Wendy Ln, Madison, MS 39110
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1958 Sqft
- Great 4/2 home in the Hartfield Subdivision. Very well maintained with a Formal Dining Room and Breakfast are off the kitchen. Large den centered around a corner fireplace. Covered patio opens to an open patio leading to a deck. Gazebo cooking area is just right for the serious outdoor chef. You will have an abundance of out door entertaining room with this home.
- 204 Devereaux Ct, Madison, MS 39110
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 3134 Sqft
- Great home ready for new owner. Tree shaded lot has over one half acre for your enjoyment with a peaceful tree covered view out back. This is a four bedroom with a Bonus Room over the garage. You also have Formal Dining and Living Rooms. Super for anyone needing space to spread out in. Workshop at the end of the driveway has electricity. Great for storage or anything else you need. All windows have been replaced with Pella windows. Kitchen has been updated.
- 12 Gallaghers Pass, Ridgeland, MS 39157
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2600 Sqft
- Don't miss this one owner home close to everything. Only minutes from the Natchez Trace, Reservoir and I-55. Small yard for those tired of working in the yard. Heart Pine Floors and ceramic tile through out the home. High ceilings perfect for your best furniture.
- 5132 Kaywood Cir, Jackson, MS 39211
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2382 Sqft
- DON'T MISS THIS JEWEL!!! Your clients will love this home. Very well cared for 4 bedroom home on one level. Large backyard great for families, pets, or entertaining. Screened in porch perfect for those of us who enjoy the outdoors, but not the bugs. Spacious kitchen with plenty of storage. Walk-in closets in all bedrooms but one. Other closets allow for more storage inside. Don't miss the office/workshop outside by the carport. Perfect for office, sewing, etc. Large Formal Dining can handle most dining sets. Loads ...
- 102 Dixie Ln, Madison, MS 39110
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths
- This home has been completely remodeled. New Kitchen, New Flooring, New Bathrooms, Freshly painted, etc. Granite counter tops in the Kitchen. New insulated windows installed also for better utility bills. Don't miss this one!